Tuesday, July 18, 2006

crunch goes the sheetmetal

The one thing anyone who knows anything about Atlanta will tell you is the traffic is horrible in and around the city.

Since I've started my new job and, thus, a commute, I see on average two fender benders a week. Typically, it's people following too close at excessive speed and unable to stop abruptly.

Today, on my way home, I was stopped at a traffic light. I wasn't looking, but heard the screech of tires and the *POP* of two cars hitting. I looked up to see one car stopping near me. It was two teenagers in what looked to me like a brand new car. A truck hit them and, needless to say, there was a lot of damage.

It brought back memories of my teenage years and I was a passenger in a car that got hit. How many people do you know get into an accident SITTING AT A GAS PUMP???? This was the type luck BnT had, but I think her luck has improved since then (?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home