Tuesday, September 27, 2005

What am I Doing??

I have an interview tomorrow. I interviewed with this company in January. My impression was that I didn't get the job because I was on the high end of the pay they were offering. Although, it could very well be that they just plain did not think I was qualified, or there was someone better suited for the job.

In any event, they called me recently. Human Resources kept my resume and job application on file and actually pulled it out for another job that is available. When does THAT happen?? How many times have I been told, "we'll keep your resume on file should something come up." Ha. I never believed it would actually happen.

I'm not taking this interview very seriously. It's more just to see what they have to say. But, never say never. It could be something better than what I currently have.

Oh, and I received a call from a headhunter about another position. Again, what have I got to lose in talking to the guy?

What I'd really like to know is: where were all these job opportunities when I was LOOKING for a job???!!! LOL

1 Comments:

At September 28, 2005 11:18 AM, Blogger Christopher said...

Good for you! Wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home