Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Finally, I successfully logged in...

Here goes the patience issue again. My computer was freezing up every time I tried to log on to my blog the past couple days. aarrgghh.

Trying to get any information about what's going on this weekend is like pulling teeth. Hubby is entertaining business associates at the races here in Atlanta. He offered one business associate/friend and his father-in-law to stay at our house. That's fine, I don't have a problem with that, but I don't have any of the particulars. Specifically, when are they showing up??? And, what meals will be eaten here??? Just minor stuff like that. Oh, he did mention on the phone tonight that instead of the guy's father-in-law coming, like originally planned, his wife is coming. But, his cell phone cut out on him, so he didn't get any other info. That's fine. She and I get along well, but are they bringing their 3-year old daughter??? That would bring on a dozen other questions! I suppose I better call his wife tomorrow and get the scoop. Men. Can't leave anything up to them. LOL

Hey. Kitchen is clean, bathroom is clean, and there are clean sheets on the guest bed. That's what's important. The rest will work itself out :o) Oh, I like this "no worrying" thing. It's great! (but, am I really not worrying? hhhmmmm)

It's been raining and cold all week. I have no idea what the weekend forecast is. Hope the sun comes out. That's all for tonight.

Oh...... and, good morning, Farmer Chris.

2 Comments:

At March 20, 2005 9:33 AM, Blogger Christopher said...

Hi Bobbi,

Sorry I have been away. GOOD Morning. wow it sounds like you will/have a full house this weekend.

No worry thing? Does it come in a jar? I want some.

 
At March 21, 2005 8:59 AM, Blogger BikeMom said...

So... how did it go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home