Saturday, December 04, 2010

First post for 2010

OMG Not one blog post in 2010. My heart just wasn't into it. My heart hasn't been into much of anything this past year. Between my husband and myself, we experienced five family deaths in six months. Nov 2009 to May 2010. It's been pretty tough to take.

The legal process in one situation is painfully slow. With the strength of family and friends, we are getting through it, but the end is nowhere in sight. We have yet to bury him, so there has been no sense of closure either. He was close to my age, so his death in particular, and the manner in which he was killed, has really shaken me up.

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST.

2 Comments:

At December 04, 2010 10:29 AM, Blogger Yvonne said...

hang in there - I know how hard this has been on you and your husband. Will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers

 
At May 11, 2012 3:07 PM, Blogger Ca... said...

IT GETS EASIER WITH TIME. MY SWEET DONNA LEE WENT TO HEAVEN 2 1/2 YEARS AGO AND SOMETIMES SHE IS STILL HERE WITH ME. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, IT MAKES IT EASIER WHEN SHE IS HERE.HANG IN THERE. THIS IS 2012. I HOPE YOUR PROBLEMS ARE THROUGH BY NOW. YOUR FRIEND, JC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home